[CDBUG-talk] NYCBSDCon coming soon.

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:55:29 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I just wanted to post a little blurb to the list to remind everyone of the
upcoming NYCBSDCon. I know that some of you had hoped to make it down this
year. By all accounts, last years conference was a great success, and
looking over the website it appears that this years has expanded. More
information is available at:

http://www.nycbsdcon.org/

I will be in Pennsylvania that weekend, so I will not be able to attend,
though I would very much like to. It's great to have a BSD conference so
close to us, though. Perhaps if some of you do make it down you can
coordinate for rides and such.

-Jonathan