[CDBUG-talk] Fwd: NYCBSDCon preregistration announcement.

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 18:23:15 EDT 2006

FYI: - Jonathan

Early registration for NYCBSDCon 2006 ends on Saturday October 21st.

That's in just a few short days, so we encourage you to move fast!

This year's conference features a wide variety of speakers, including
Wietse Venema, Bob Beck and Murray Stokely, with topics ranging from
network appliances to the problem of package system dependencies.

The weekend starts at the Amsterdam Cafe on Friday evening at 8 pm,
October 27th, with an informal social gathering.  For those in town, we
strongly encourage you to join in.

The Amsterdam Cafe is on 119th Street and Amsterdam Avenue.

The next morning, we are starting bright and early with check-in and
registration at 8 am, with the kick-off commencing at 8:45 am.  Don't
forget that continental breakfast and lunch will be provided for both days.

The reduced early registration rate of $95 jumps to $145 on October
22nd, and up to $195 for walk-ins at the conference.

Big thanks to our sponsors including Google, New York Internet, Everest
Broadband, Addison-Wesley/Prentice Hall, not to mention our small
business sponsors.  And a huge thanks to Angelos D. Keromytis and
Columbia University again.

You can register online at http://www.nycbsdcon.org.

Registering but not paying means you're not registered.