[CDBUG-talk] April Meeting

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 21:30:24 EDT 2007

Hi all.

I'd like to schedule a meeting for this month and so I'm starting early. So
far, Sundays still seem to be the evening of choice for most, but as always
I am flexible. Let's look at the final Sunday of April.

In case I haven't said it up to now I want to thank Patrick for providing us
with what I found to be a far superior location for our last meeting.
Hopefully we haven't worn out our welcome yet. For anyone concerned about
parking, don't be.

Any input is welcome and I hope to see all of you there this month as we're
enjoying ample notice :) .....

-Jonathan