[CDBUG-talk] April Meeting

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Sat Apr 14 12:27:45 EDT 2007

On Apr 14, 2007, at 12:22 PM, Dave Del Debbio wrote:

> I'll be there!  Hopefully I'll be able to show you guys the new
> Openbsd 4.1 box set I've bought...

There might be 1 slight issue with April 29th.  But I don't know yet
if it will be.

My wife and I recently bought a house (we are supposed to close on it
this coming week, and start moving the weekend of the 21st/22nd).  If
something goes wrong in the closing process, and moving gets pushed
off till the weekend of the 28th/29th, There is a good chance that I
wlll not be able to make it, since the 28th is our La Maz class (Oh
yeah we are also expecting our First Child in July. and yes we do
tend to do everything all at once), so that would leave the 29th as
the moving day. I should know more the beginning of this week and
will update accordingly .

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

"Life's disappointments are harder to take when you don't know any
swear words."

Calvin & Hobbes