[CDBUG-talk] April Meeting

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Sun Apr 29 15:49:12 EDT 2007

At 9:29 PM -0400 4/23/07, Patrick Muldoon wrote:
>On Apr 23, 2007, at 6:56 PM, Jonathan Franks wrote:
>
>  >
>  > Let us know so that we can look for a different venue in the
>  > event that you can't make it....
>  >
>>  -Jonathan
>
>Looks like I won't be able to make this months meeting...

This exchange implies that the meeting would be at a different venue
this month, but there wasn't any followup to say where.

Mind you, this is the very busy end-of-semester weekend for me here
at RPI, so it isn't likely that I'd be able to make it anyway.  I
was just wondering if I missed something.

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu