[CDBUG-talk] April Meeting

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 12:17:04 EDT 2007

> On Apr 29, 2007, at 3:49 PM, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
>
> > This exchange implies that the meeting would be at a different venue
> > this month, but there wasn't any followup to say where.
> >
> > Mind you, this is the very busy end-of-semester weekend for me here
> > at RPI, so it isn't likely that I'd be able to make it anyway.  I
> > was just wondering if I missed something.

Indeed I had intended to schedule at Panera this past Sunday, however I
broke my ankle on friday evening and this consumed my weekend. I should have
sent an email, but I was somewhat distracted by this and neglected to do so.

Apologies.

I am currently unable to drive, as I drive a standard (it's my left ankle),
so I can't reschedule for at least a month. You may all certainly feel free
to hold a meeting without me, or we can simply shoot for the end of May. If
I'm unable to make it by then I would hope that you guys would see fit to
meet without me.

-Jonathan