[CDBUG-talk] Meeting thoughts

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Sun Aug 26 14:06:30 EDT 2007

On Aug 26, 2007, at 12:42 PM, Jonathan Franks wrote:

> Having said this, I would like to schedule a meeting sometime in
> the next two weeks. It's a rather busy time for me as we get ready
> for the students to return, so I had initially been thinking about
> shooting for the first week in September, however while I was
> talking about it on Friday with Jesse, he mentioned that he'll be
> busy next Sunday with an ACM install fest at RPI, but that we might
> have our meeting there.
>
> This seemed interesting to me, as it would be a change of pace from
> our usual meeting, so I would like to throw the possibility out to
> the group and see what you think. I can either do this, or the
> following Sunday, so it's a matter of what you prefer.

Whatever works for the group is fine with me.   I've been busy lately
with my daughter who is now just over a month old.  http;//
miya.muldoon.us/ if you would like to see pictures/etc..

Going over to RPI to check out the installfest sounds like it could
be interesting as opposed to hanging out in our conference room.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

Esc key to reboot Universe, or any other key to continue...