[CDBUG-talk] [Fwd: Re: Meeting locations?]

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Thu Dec 4 20:56:31 EST 2008

Reply_to_all: FAIL :)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Patrick Muldoon <doon at inoc.net>
To: Chuck Atkins <chuck.atkins at kitware.com>
Subject: Re: [CDBUG-talk] Meeting locations?
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 20:55:10 -0500

On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 10:46 -0500, Chuck Atkins wrote:
> I recently moved to NY and would like to start attending a local BSD
> users group.  When / where are your meetings or do you even have
> regular meetings or is the group defunct?

Well defunct might be a bit strong of a word.  Dormant might be a better
fit.  I will take some of the responsibility for that (Non Computer
life, getting in the way...).   When we did meet it was in our (INOC's)
office at 80 State St  (Corner of State and Pearl Sts) in
Albany.Normally they where the last Sunday of the month, but that date
isn't set in Stone.  If we would like to start meeting again the is ok
with me.

oh and Welcome to the capital district..  I didn't know that kitware
existed, yet along was in Clifton Park.

-Patrick