[CDBUG-talk] Port management

James L. Lauser james at jlauser.net
Thu Jan 28 14:02:36 EST 2010

I have a cronjob on my machine that cvsups the ports dir, then runs portupgrade -an and greps the output.  I can send it to you if you like.

--  James L, Lauser
    james at jlauser.net
    Owner and Proprietor, jlauser.net Hosting Services
    http://jlauser.netChuck Atkins wrote:

Of all the various package and port / package management tools available such as port{upgrade,manager,master} etc., I'm curious to see how you guys keep ports and packages up to date.  Care to share your methods?

Chuck Atkins
R&D Engineer
Kitware, Inc.
(518) 371-3971 x603

-- "Mathematicians are tools for turning coffee grounds into formulas.", Paul Erdos