[CDBUG-talk] Meeting?

Stephan, Richard RStephan at nyiso.com
Mon Oct 15 06:35:10 EDT 2012

This Wednesday sounds good to me.

----- Original Message -----
From: Patrick Muldoon [mailto:doon at inoc.net]
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 03:07 PM
To: Stephan, Richard
Cc: cdbug-talk at lists.nycbug.org <cdbug-talk at lists.nycbug.org>
Subject: Re: [CDBUG-talk] Meeting?

On Oct 12, 2012, at 2:14 PM, "Stephan, Richard" <RStephan at nyiso.com> wrote:

> I too like the once per month or every other month idea.  As Patrick mentioned, I will be happy to share my ideas and knowledge about PostgreSQL.  I put together a quick Impress presentation discussing the marriage of FreeBSD/ZFS/PostgreSQL.  However, there will be no demonstration as I will not be lugging my Alienware behemoth to a meeting.  I look forward to hear more about what local people are doing with BSD and PostgreSQL.

You can always ssh back into it  :)

> And now the next question: when?

Alas the Million Dollar question..

IF we are looking at Wednesday this month, the 17th is the only one possible  for me  the 24th is TechValley.RB, and the 31st I'll be on a plane to Denver for Ruby Conf…

-patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged against disclosure other than to the intended recipient. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please immediately delete this message and inform the sender of this error.