[CDBUG-talk] CD*BUG Roll Call - New person

Brian Callahan bcallah at devio.us
Thu Mar 27 14:04:28 EDT 2014

Hi CD*BUG --

Here's a really quick introduction for those who may not know who I am:
I'm Brian - more precisely, I am bcallah at openbsd.org
I'm also one of the active people in NYC*BUG, heavily involved in
NYCBSDCon, given two talks at NYC*BUG (Apr 2013 and Jan 2014), etc.

I have just accepted an offer for a Ph.D. program at Rensselaer so I
will be moving up to the area sometime in mid-Summer. Right now, I'm
just looking to get a feel for who's on this list and to say hello (and
I expect hellos back from all of you). I'm always down for grabbing
drinks and talking *BSD.

Looking forward to chatting with and meeting all of you soon.

~Brian