[CDBUG-talk] Let's have a meetup, which doesn't have to be a meeting!

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Mon Sep 15 08:38:46 EDT 2014

So it is 9/15

I have a note on my calendar about drinking with BSD nerds (myself firmly included lovingly in this group) tonight.

So are we meeting up somewhere?  if so when / where.  I don’t really know Troy drinking establisments outside of brew pub / jose malones. (come to think of it, I don’t know many drinking establishments, LOL)

-Patrick