[CDBUG-talk] Come give a talk at CDBUG!

freebsd at fongaboo.com freebsd at fongaboo.com
Thu Aug 6 17:44:50 EDT 2015

BEYOND BERKELEY: NSD & Unbound

* Background on NLnet Labs and their offerings
* Examining the legacy of BIND
* Unbound: Caching and Recursive resolver (FreeBSD built-in vs. 'stock' version)
* NSD: Authoritative-only name server
* Installation demonstrations

Again, unless you think otherwise, I'm not going to include any DNS basics.