[CDBUG-talk] Changing meeting day going forward

Patrick Muldoon doon at labratsoftware.com
Tue Dec 8 11:53:19 EST 2015

doh and I can’t read either..

As of days that work for me.  Tuesday are generally good for me.  Just alas my wife wound up with a couple of things that last 2 months that happened to fall on our night :(

i normally go to TVRB (4th wed) and http://agnostechvalley.com

The rest of nights, can be hit or miss based on child process scheduling, or what the SCU has planned.

-Patrick