[CDBUG-talk] [EXTERNAL]Re: Group status

Callahan, Brian Robert callab5 at rpi.edu
Mon Feb 5 19:09:30 EST 2024

Hi all --

It has been a few years since we have had a meeting. I am not opposed to it, just finding a time and a place that works for everyone can be a bit of a challenge.

We always have RPI, as I can get us in anywhere (and I can probably drag students in as well to increase numbers) but I don't want to impose that just because it's easiest for me.

~Brian

--
Brian Robert Callahan, Ph.D., CISSP, CCSP, SSCP, CC
Graduate Program Director, ITWS at RPI