[CharmBUG] CharmBUG Meeting - OpenIKED: On The Road Again 4/27/2021 6:00PM EST

Michael Shirk shirkdog.bsd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:30:20 EDT 2021

Our next formal CharmBUG meeting will be held online. The goal for
this meeting will be to discuss any BUG topics, or general issues,
followed by a talk by Tobias Heider titled "OpenIKED: On The Road
Again"

iked(8) is a free, permissively licensed Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2)
implementation, developed as part of the OpenBSD project. It is
intended to be a lean, secure and interoperable daemon that allows for
easy setup and management of IPsec VPNs.

This talk will be about recent developments in iked(8), our plans for
the upcoming release and the challenges we have faced porting OpenIKED
to other operating systems, including FreeBSD and Linux. In addition,
Tobias is going to show some of the new features included in the next
release that will make it easier to use iked as a roadwarrior client.

https://www.openiked.org/

Where:
Passcode (if required): CharmBUG

When:
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
Time: 6PM/18:00 EST (Note the time is earlier than normal)

--
Michael Shirk
Daemon Security, Inc.