[CharmBUG] VPN'othon #2 1/28/2021 7:00PM

Michael Shirk shirkdog.bsd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 16:44:51 EST 2021

Our next formal CharmBUG meeting will be held online. The goal for
this meeting will be to discuss any BUG topics, or general issues,
followed by a hackathon on setting up VPNs on BSD operating systems.

At our last VPN Hackathon, we setup Wireguard as a client/server using
FreeBSD. The goal for this hackathon is to further explore Tailscale
to make it even easier to setup a VPN. The goal will be to work
through and share configurations using Jitsi and find what is the best
way to setup a VPN on BSD. We will be taking notes and providing this
information on the CharmBUG github.

Where:
Passcode (if required): CharmBUG

When:
Thursday, January 28, 2021
Time: 7PM/19:00 EST

We will be using our mailing list for announcements going forward.

--
Michael Shirk
Daemon Security, Inc.