[CharmBUG] CharmBUG Meeting - Network'othon 6/29/2021 7:00PM EDT

Michael Shirk shirkdog.bsd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 10:10:24 EDT 2021

Our next formal CharmBUG meeting will be held online. The goal for
this meeting will be to discuss any BUG topics, or general issues,
followed by a hackathon focusing on networking with the BSD operating
systems.

VPNs have been a familiar topic over the past year. We have worked
through simple setups that would work great for single users.
Networking topics were mentioned, but the focus was mostly on how to
get the VPN software up and working. The goal for this hackathon is to
focus on networking best practices for redundant network connections,
routing, firewall configs, and of course VPNs. Attendees can bring up
anything related to networking with BSD operating systems and we will
work through it together. We will be taking notes and providing this
information on the CharmBUG github.

Where:
Passcode (if required): CharmBUG

When: