[FrontRangeBUG] Next Meeting Thursday Feb 13

Deb Goodkin deb at freebsdfoundation.org
Tue Feb 18 14:26:57 EST 2020

Sorry folks, but I'm going to have to reschedule again! I'm pretty much
down for the count with a horrible sinus infection.
The meeting will be next Tuesday, at Mod Market Longmont. Roller and I will
get there at 4pm. So, everyone else is welcome to come by when they can. We
probably won't be there past 8pm.

Thank you,

Deb

--