[KnoxBUG-talk] Greetings

David Billsbrough orlandobsd at riseup.net
Mon Jun 8 09:21:29 EDT 2020

On 2020/06/07 12:51 pm, Bill Norton wrote:

> At work it is my workstation. It is one of our main servers.

> Bill

Hello Bill,

Would that be OpenBSD, FreeBSD or some other?

I want to start running a spare desktop at home with FreeBSD (maybe
Fury) and I have been running two FreeBSD servers in VPS
for several years now.  Been trying to keep a FreeBSD server running as
a web server since FreeBSD 6.

A friend and I are trying to breath some life into a local *BSD users
group.  The Orlando area has had a few Linux users groups since
the late '90s but even those are dwindling with a couple of members.
There are quite a few meetups locally for programming,
Wordpress, web frameworks, cloud services and 'IOT' topics.

I'm checking around with other *BSD user groups to see what topics are
covered and what technical areas people are interested in.

regards,

David

--
David Billsbrough - Chuluota, FL
The almost *BSD developer and hardware hacker