[Semibug] organizing meeting and regular meeting days

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Thu Nov 5 17:37:14 EST 2015

These are straw men. Feel free to set them on fire.

1) I propose we have an initial organizing meeting on 17 November (the
3rd Tuesday), 6:30 PM, at a restaurant somewhere near that area. It
doesn't need presentation facilities, but it shouldn't have music
cranked up high. (I don't want much in the way of org meetings. But we
probably need one to get things moving.)

As Josh Grosse first volunteered to find us a place, I'll leave it to
him to name a place. (You on the list yet, Josh? I'm too lazy to go
look.) Unless someone has a great idea and beats him to it.

2) A couple people have contacted me privately after talking to places
where we might meet. The big question seems to be, when are we
meeting, and how many?

In an effort to avoid mug.org and livbug.org, I'm going to suggest
that we meet on either the second Thursday or the third Tuesday of the
month. I'll guess we'll have 10-15 people, but we'll have better info
after a first face-to-face.

If need be, I'll open one of those fancy Internet poll things and
we'll see what works for most people most of the time.

Of course, the day depends on when we can get a regular space...

==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas  -  mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com, Twitter @mwlauthor
http://www.MichaelWLucas.com/, http://blather.MichaelWLucas.com/