[Semibug] 16 February Meeting

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at michaelwlucas.com
Mon Feb 8 15:07:35 EST 2016

Hi,

Just heard from Steve. He has some issues that are preventing him from
making the meeting. We need a fallback presenter.

Does anyone have anything they'd like to do for next week?

I can present one of my existing talks, no problem--say, sudo or
tarsnap or ZFS or whatever. But I'm scheduled to talk again in March,
and I really don't want semibug to turn into the Lucas Show.

==ml