[Semibug] Regretfully, Altair's Innovation Center room and the training room corridor we normally use is not available April 19, 2016

Jeffrey David Marraccini - Outlook.com marraccini at acm.org
Wed Mar 16 08:59:19 EDT 2016

I checked with scheduling and found there is some sort of company event that evening that lasts until 11:00 PM.  It uses the entire training room corridor including the Auditorium.

We could do Monday, 18-Apr-2016, Thursday 21-Apr-2016, or Friday 22-Apr-2016, or the week before, Tuesday 12-Apr-2016.

Sorry for the complications.  I do not yet know what that event is, but since that whole area on the 1st floor is booked up, it is unlikely to be small :-(

Thank you,

Jeff