[Semibug] Our SemiBUG meeting will be in Altair's Auditorium tonight

Jeffrey Marraccini marraccini at acm.org
Tue May 17 17:03:49 EDT 2016

Sorry for the short notice on the room change.  It’s just down the hall from where we normally meet.  We need to do that as one of our product teams put a couple large objects in the Innovation Center for an early morning meeting tomorrow, and forgot I had it reserved ☺

I will post a sign on the Innovation Center door as well.

There is power at every seat in the auditorium, so please feel free to bring your laptops, etc.

Thanks,

Jeff