[Semibug] Diagnosing a saturated network.

Jeremy Gransden jeremy.gransden at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:04:23 EST 2017

Thank you all for the responses. I am currently reading through the
Practical Packet Analysis book and playing with wireshark. It is
showing me a wealth of information. It seems to be more of a "look at
what happened before", more so than a "look at what is happening now"
kind of thing though I am only about half way through it. I am dumping
with tcpdump and looking at the .pcap file with wireshark.

My eventual goal is to do as Mike has suggested. But for the time
being I am stuck with what is working (sorta).

thanks again for the pointers, I owe you guys a beer next time i can
make it to a meeting.

thanks,
jeremy