[Semibug] Questions about Vagrant Cloud boxes for BSDs

Jeffrey David Marraccini jeff at nucleus.mi.org
Wed Jul 12 09:47:37 EDT 2017

Apologies, I have not with Vagrant, but we have BSD's working great in
Azure (OpenBSD + FreeBSD) and especially, in VMware.  A lot of our devs
use Vagrant but they seem focused on Linux still. There's a chink in the
armor now that they see the power of OpenBSD for edge services (seeing
what my team is up to, etc.), but no take-up yet.  I will send a poke
and if there is progress, would be glad to put you in touch with them.