[Semibug] GoToMeeting information for tonight's SemiBUG meeting, problem with December meeting

Jeffrey David Marraccini jeff at nucleus.mi.org
Tue Nov 20 12:23:50 EST 2018

All,

As we discussed last meeting, for presenters that are OK with it, we
have a web meeting facility available for remote attendance.  I will
start it shortly before the meeting starts at 7PM.  The information is
below:

---

SemiBUG

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/525535637

You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)

United States: +1 (669) 224-3412
- One-touch: +16692243412,,525535637

Access Code: 525-535-637

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check:
https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

---

Now, the ugly part:  due to travel, I cannot be present for the December
SemiBUG meeting at all, and none of my normal go-to's are available to
host at Altair, so Altair will not be available.  Neither of the obvious
weeks work for us due to the finalization of our financial audit and the
needed travel for parts of my team.  So, we will need to make a decision
at tonight's meeting on when and where the SemiBUG holiday gathering
will be, and I'll be with you in spirit :-)   Will see you tonight and
in January.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving,

Jeff