[Semibug] Patheticon 2019

Josh Grosse josh at jggimi.net
Wed Oct 23 15:05:55 EDT 2019

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 02:27:40PM -0400, Brian Brodsky wrote:
> I just do not see going to a restaurant where I have to cook my own meal.

You've already voted twice.  This makes your third!  Danke sehr
aufmerksam!

Should Black Rock win:

You don't have to cook it.  Of your meal, only a table-cooked
course -- if you order one -- is served on a hot rock, which is
already on your plate, surrounded by any side dishes that fit.

You can sit there and stare at it, and it will eventually cook
itself.  On your plate.

If you're hungry, you can cut into it, and let the hot rock
cook any of the pieces that fall off your fork cook themselves.
It takes something like 15 seconds for a typical slice of beef
to become medium rare.