[Semibug] September meeting

Jeffrey David Marraccini jeff at nucleus.mi.org
Tue Sep 17 17:12:10 EDT 2019

Sorry you will not be there, Josh!  If it would help, I would be glad to run a web meeting for anyone that cannot attend.

Also, I have a hard stop (i.e., I have to have the building locked up and be ready to exit) at about 8:15 PM tonight.  Sorry for the difficulty.  I have to stop by another facility on the way home as we have an alarm that needs to be cleared before it keeps my team up all night.

Thank you,

Jeff