[Semibug] old cables

Matt Parnell mrp at parnelleng.com
Sun Sep 20 19:54:56 EDT 2020

So, I did a quick dive into my cable bins. Some time back, I got serious about sorting & bundling, so fortunately they're a lot easier to find these days.

I think I've got a cable that'd work for EGA? DB-9 male to female, straight pass-through on all nine pins (no serial signal swaps). I never had a machine with CGA/EGA graphics, so this is (ironically) new to me.

Contact me off-list and we'll see if you think it'll work and to coordinate picking it up.

Matt