[Semibug] Tuesday online meeting for SEMI-Bugy

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Wed Jul 21 14:49:36 EDT 2021

On Mon, Jul 19, 2021 at 12:48:53PM -0600, Jonathan Drews wrote:
> Hi Folks:
>
>  We will hold our online meeting tomorrow, July 20th, at 1900 hours
> Detroit, MI time.

Hi Folks:

 Dante Catalfamo, a computer engineer for Shopify, showed up for the
online meeting. He showed me a replica DEC PDP-11 computer he is
buliding. he is soldering the circuit boards for it. I sfound that to
be fascinating.

 Despite the low attendance, the Jitsi meet worked well. It is
summertime and so I did not expect a big turn out.

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan