[Semibug] Online Meetings

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Tue Jun 29 14:40:17 EDT 2021

On Tue, Jun 29, 2021 at 11:00:45AM -0400, Michael W. Lucas wrote:

> FWIW, I hate being right.
>
> I am down with online meetings. Unfortunately, I cannot coordinate
> them or gather speakers. (My wife is in health care and the plague is
> still kicking butt.)
>
> I'd show up to meetings. I'd even chair meetings if wanted.
>
> But someone else will need to step up to make the meeting happen, and
> get us speakers.

I propose that we hold the meeting on the date and time given in the
Google calendar. Namely July 15th at 1900 hours. I am trying to get
speakers/presenters but no luck so far. I am an OpenBSD amateur but I
could give a presentation on Korn Shell 93 in OpenBSD if no presenters
can be found. Ksh93 probably isn't the most thrilling presntation but
at least it's a fun shell to experiment with

Kind regards,
Jonathan