[Semibug] Clang tutorials

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Thu Oct 21 06:04:59 EDT 2021

ddiHi Gals & Guys:

 It has been a long time since I have compiled any C programs. Can
anyone point me to a good tutorial on compiling with clang? I have
some old notes on compiling with gcc but I have used gcc in over 12
years. Does clang use compile instructions similar to this?

gcc -Wall -I/usr/local/include/ -c Bessel.c
gcc -L/usr/local/lib Bessel.o -lm -lgsl -lgslcblas -o BESSJ

I have to compile programs with local *.h files and I have forgotten
the flags that are used. The *.c programs begin with this:

#include <math.h>
#include"nrutil.h"

How would I include the nrutil.h file with my compile?

--
Kind regards,

Jonathan