[Semibug] ssh to host on local network

Carl T. Miller carl at carltm.com
Thu Apr 28 19:19:17 EDT 2022

So...the key question.  Is your router a "normal" computer
or is it a "black box" that only forwards connections.

If it's a normal computer, you should be able to ssh into
it and then ssh to your internal host.  If that works you
can set up port forwarding from the internet directly
to the internal host.

If it's a black box router, just pick an unused port and
forward it to your internal host's IP and port 22.

Make sense?