[Semibug] Zed FS presentation Tuesday, Jan 18th

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Mon Jan 17 11:46:25 EST 2022

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 10:14:35AM -0500, James E Keenan wrote:

> I would love to hear this talk, but unfortunately I'm already booked to
> co-chair a different online meeting at the same time Tuesday night.
>
> If this will be recorded, please post a link after the meeting.

James and others:

 I am trying to figure out a way to record the screen video and sound
on my OpenBSD laptop. I came across this excellent instruction but
have not been able to get it completely working.

http://eradman.com/posts/screencasting.html

I have also experimented with ffmpeg (man 1 ffmpeg) in OpenBSD but I
can't get the screen capture right. I'll keep trying. My main desktop
is OpenBSD. I don't have Windows or Mac. So if it is going to be
recorded, then it will be recorded on OpenBSD.

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan