[Semibug] Question on SCP

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Sun Jun 19 01:39:12 EDT 2022

I use this to copy from the remote machine (OpenBSD) to the Linux box
scp cleetus at 192.168.11.21:MuttPOP3.txt cleetus at 192.168.11.4:
ssh: connect to host 192.168.11.4 port 22: Connection refused

I am trying to copy the file MuttPOP3.txt from OpenBSD to my Linux computer.
the ssh server is running on OpenBSD. I ssh into OpenBSD from the linux computer.

Thanks in advance