[Semibug] Hello

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Wed May 25 13:09:22 EDT 2022

On Wed, May 25, 2022 at 12:10:57PM -0400, Kyle Willett wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Kyle.  I've been in Michigan for about a year just north of
> Detroit.  I recently earned my masters degree in ITM (Information
> technology and management) in 2020 and started my first full time job
> as a night time Data Center Technician for Nexcess in Southfield.  I'm
> a BSD enthusiast particularly FreeBSD and OpenBSD and am looking to
> make like minded friends.  I hope to make some friends in this group
> and maybe make it to an event or two depending on my work schedule.  I
> work Wednesday night through Friday night with alternating Saturday
> nights but am free every Monday and Tuesday.
>
> Thanks for having me,
> Kyle

Welcome Kyle:

 Our next Semi-Bug meeting is online, through Jitsi, on June 21st, at
7:00 PM, Detroit time. I have not lined up a presentation yet but am
working on it.

 Ham-Bug (Hamilton BSD User Group), https://www.hambug.ca/ , will meet
through Jitsi on June 14th starting at 4:00 PM Detroit time. Ham-BUG
is an informal gathering of BSD users from around the world. I have
learned a lot from HAM-Bug. Ham-Bugg goes on for hours.

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan