[Semibug] Revision to Jupyter Slides

Aaron Lopez vieroninfo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 07:41:30 EDT 2023

Hi Jonathan,

I don't know almost anything about Jupyter notebooks but I would like to
check out the slides you posted because I have often seen references to
Jupyter in blogs and other places online.
I tried to open the file but I get a 403 Forbidden error in the browser.
Am I supposed to authenticate in some way? Just to make sure I am following
the correct link I'll post it here:
http://www.semibug.org/JupyterOnOpenBSD.odp

Thank you.
Kind regards,