[Semibug] Install webstore on OpenBSD Server

Jonathan Drews jondrews at fastmail.com
Sun Jul 23 01:25:55 EDT 2023

My current webstore is getting to coo complicated. It's Shopify. They
keep adding features I do not want.

Anyway, I can buy an inexpensive mini-tower with an SSD and an Intel
Quad Core processor for $100.00. I can install OpenBSD and use Httpd
as the webserver. The hard part is finding software that displayes the
merchandise and is linked to a shopping cart. Do youu guys know of any
premade websites I can purchase that have displays for merchadise, a
shopping cart and a checkout?

--
Kind regards,
Jonathan