[Semibug] Tuesday 21 Nov Talk on Shell Scripting

Kyle Willett kyle.d.willett at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 05:06:12 EST 2023

Thanks for the heads up Jonathan.  Apologies for the late email but I
was working tonight doing Linux patching for work and saw this when I
finished.

Unfortunately, I have a family obligation that night.  I very much
respect Nick and find him super intelligent so would love to hear what
he has to say.

Is there any way the slide deck could get shared after the fact or
even better a video of the presentation?  I know we don't have a lot
of storage for videos as a group so that may not be possible but I
would love at minimum a copy of the slides.

Thanks,
Kyle Willett