[Semibug] OT: is there any office package (especially spreadsheet) that lets me choose a PEN color

Ron / BCLUG admin at bclug.ca
Thu May 23 04:49:18 EDT 2024

Steve Litt wrote on 2024-05-22 23:26:

> This command can be run in 3 seconds

Ctrl+S == saved, 0.3 seconds.

Haven't personally experienced much instability with LO.

Certainly would *not* advise against using it.

 > LibreOffice is notorious for randomly, summarily and permanently
 > changing styles.

I have had an issue with styles in the past, but that was in documents
that were opened by other office suite apps too, so I never knew who to
blame:

a) me?
b) LO?
c) OnlyOffice?
d) All of the above?
e) Something else (10 years of upgrades between edits)?

Maybe it was LO if it's a known issue.

Everything was recoverable.

rb