[Semibug] tragedy of systemd: was: OT: is there any office package (especially spreadsheet) that lets me choose a PEN color

Ron / BCLUG admin at bclug.ca
Sat May 25 22:08:09 EDT 2024

Steve Litt wrote on 2024-05-25 01:25:

>> That being said I don't think it calls for a full boycott of Linux,
 >
> Thanks Kyle. Like you, I don't think systemd calls for a boycott on
> Linux, and I hadn't intended to imply it.

Cheers Steve, Kyle, et al.

I just wanted to say, despite the spirited debates, it's absolutely
wonderful that there's top-notch software available for free that we all
get to use in the way we choose to use it.

Thanks to all the contributors, and thanks to the list for giving us all
a place to chat, rant, rave, and in the end, discuss our topics of interest!

rb