[nycbug-talk] Email providers

Kevin Reiter tux
Thu Jul 7 10:16:33 EDT 2005

N.J. Thomas wrote:
> * Nikolai N. Fetissov <nikolai.fetissov at peachisland.com>:

>>>You might look into GeekISP, I just moved our staff email accounts
>>>there in June.  Its a small outfit but very affordable.  Using
>>>OpenBSD, SquirrelMail, SpamAssassin, and QmailAdmin to manage your
>>>accounts.
>>>
>>>http://geekisp.com
>>
>>+10 for GeekISP.
>>Using them for about a year, no complaints, excellent service and
>>prompt support.
>

> Let me chime in as well. I've been with GeekISP for about 6 months now
> -- excellent service, no problems with them whatsoever. Very Unix
> centric (a plus in my book), great support, they know what they are
> doing.

After about a year with GeekISP, I have no complaints whatsoever.  I'm not
going to post another long-winded story about why I'm happy with them,
since I've already done that (available in the archives).

GeekISP r0x.

'Nuff said.

(Sorry I haven't had a chance to try out the services of our other
members, but maybe sometime soon I'll be making a few calls..)

-Kev