[nycbug-talk] patch panel vendor?

George Georgalis george
Sat Jun 11 20:25:25 EDT 2005

I'm looking for a vendor for a rack mount patch panel.

Per a prior thread on this list, I always go with cable wholesale
for this type of thing, but I don't see the type I'm looking for

I'd like the type where the cat-5 is terminated at a little box which
snaps into the rack faceplate for rj-45 connection on the front, much
like the wall receptacles.

Anyone seen them? I'm also looking for short (~3/8") rack screws.

// George

George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george at galis.org

More information about the talk mailing list