[nycbug-talk] LinkedIn: Worth it or not?

Robin Polak robin.polak at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 10:37:37 EDT 2008

I agree.  Linkedin is a great place to keep track of your business
contacts.  And it is up to your discretion whom you allow to be
connected to you.  For instance when I receive  requests I ensure that
I know the person from some place or another in real life.  In
addition it's another good way to keep in touch with people from your
past.