[talk] Unpaid bar bill...

Pat McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Thu May 2 07:11:35 EDT 2019

Looks like someone walked out and forgot to pay for a few drinks. You can call Suspenders and they can take a card over the phone. 

+1 (212) 732-5005

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image1.jpeg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 63881 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.nycbug.org:8080/pipermail/talk/attachments/20190502/97194756/attachment-0001.jpeg>
-------------- next part --------------

Patrick McEvoy

More information about the talk mailing list