[talk] new 14" Pinebook

Raul Cuza raulcuza at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 23:05:33 EDT 2019

On Sun, Sep 15, 2019 at 9:58 PM George Rosamond
<george at ceetonetechnology.com> wrote:

> Coming next month:
>
> https://store.pine64.org/?product=14%e2%80%b3-pinebook-pro-linux-laptop-64gb-emmc-iso-keyboard-estimated-dispatch-in-october-2019
>
> I never got around to getting the previous line, but I think some people
> on this list did.
>
> Any insight?
>
> Even if it's not a perfect solution, it definitely seems worth it having
> aarch64, especially at that price.

"""
When fulfilling the purchase, please bear in mind that we are offering
the Pinebook Pro at this price as a community service to PINE64, Linux
and BSD communities. We make no profit from selling these units. If
you think that a minor dissatisfaction, such as a dead pixel, will
prompt you to file a PayPal dispute then please do not purchase the
Pinebook Pro. Thank you.
"""
Ha!