[talk] Gemini

steve.b at osfda.org steve.b at osfda.org
Wed Apr 20 15:37:34 EDT 2022

Full disclosure: I detest Twitter culture. I don't see it as the
monopolies that Google, Facebook, and Microsoft are (and should be
addressed; presently only the EU is doing that...); but I also don't see
it as making for positive constructive cultural development either.

My take: It appears the critic is saying it's a protest move; an attempt
to decouple and make a clean breast from the commercial Internet.