[talk] NYC*BUG lunch idea

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Sat Jan 1 17:51:32 EST 2022

I just came up with a brilliant idea. Er, okay, it's really Ike's idea,
but I am taking public credit for it.

We are still on the lookout for more speakers for monthly meetings, and
this period has made the idea of another NYCBSDCon more necessary than
in the past, but here goes:

let's do a NYC*BUG lunch on Friday. I realize the concept of lunch hour
has evaporated, but let's do a "eat lunch from 1-2 PM EST" this Friday.

If you can make it, great. If you can't, no one will die.

You can eat on screen and no one will bothered.

Just arrange that hour and let's see how it goes.

Thoughts?

I will sort out the RSVP email and I'll get someone to sort out the Zoom.