[talk] Social meeting Wed July 6

James E Keenan jkeenan at pobox.com
Thu Jun 23 08:25:52 EDT 2022

NYCBUGgers:

I would like to invite you to an *unofficial* NYCBUG social meeting at
this date and location:

Wednesday, July 6 2022
6:45 pm
Torch & Crown Brewing Co.
12 Vandam St (just west of 6th Ave)
Nearest subways: C or E to Spring St; #1 to Houston St

I conducted field research at this location earlier this week.  Food and
drink typical of a brewpub, but well ventilated.  Has an outdoor patio
as well as a large sidewalk shed; interior has high ceilings and an airy
feel.  So, about as "safe" as we can hope for at this stage of the pandemic.

If you can send me RSVPs off-list, that would be helpful, as it would
give me a case to make a reservation for a table (which can sit 8 to 10).

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan